Whether the job is residential or commercial, around the corner or across the country. The team at Complete Fencing can supply and install your desired fencing solution. Not all fencing solutions were created equal, trust our team to give you expert advice to allow you to make an informed choice on the best fencing and gate systems for you.
Our in-house fabrication team will measure and fabricate attractive and tough panel, slat, timber, sheet and glass fencing and can provide the widest range colour options in the region.
Create a signature panel fence for added security with style. Choose your individual style and colour and our fencing team can take care of the fabrication and installation.
Across Australia, it is regulation to have your pool fenced up to your state’s safety standard. Pool fencing is a valuable investment and so important when it comes to keeping your family safe. It doesn’t have to be an eyesore in the middle of your backyard though, we can install fences that blend in with the surrounds, or glass screens that you can barely even see.
With our choice of stylish glass or Tubular Pool Fencing in a range of colours you will be able to keep the kids safe without compromising your style.
Sheet fencing is the most popular privacy fencing on the market. We recommend COLORBOND sheets which make it easy to get the look you want.
With COLORBOND, you are able to choose from their range of 14 colours, all designed to suit the natural palette of the Australian landscape. Blend your landscaping in with your fencing, get the look you want for your backyard without having your fence stick out like a sore thumb.
COLORBOND fencing is a long-lasting option, it won’t rot, the termites can’t get it and neither can fire!
A modern stylish look with some privacy
Slat fencing gives you the privacy of a fence while letting the breeze flow through and creating a great backdrop for your backyard. A great option when you still want to be able to see a little bit of what’s going on in the outside world.
Chainmesh and chainwire fencing is one of the oldest forms of wire-based fencing.
It can be used for a variety of domestic, commercial or industrial purposes including tennis court fencing, factory/building enclosures, cricket practice nets, sporting enclosures, temporary fencing and wildlife highway fencing.
This is one of the most cost-effective ways to fence a perimeter and is quick and easy to install, making it one of the most popular options for remote locations.
Temp Fencing and Crowd control barrier
Temporary fencing is something that is called for on all kinds of occasions. Whether it’s for crowd control at a festival or concert, around a construction site, privacy at an event, we can get you sorted quickly, at a competitive price.
Bollards are a subtle way to control traffic, block off an area with these evenly spaced posts to stop vehicles entering while allowing pedestrians to still walk through. A great way to create a secure space from cars without completely blocking it off with a full fence.
- 1. Who pays for Neighbouring / Boundary Fencing?
If you are a property owner, the Fences Act 1972 contains the rules about who pays for a dividing fence. This and other fencing requirements can be accessed through the Department Infrastructure, Planning and Logistics.
You will need to notify your neighbours of the fence replacement or repair of your fence.
Our recommendation is to be proactive and speak with your neighbour(s) where applicable first to ascertain what type of fence you want and or if they are in agreement regarding the fence being replaced.
- 2. What is a Notice to Fence/Contribute for fencing work?
- You may be required to issue your neighbour with a Notice to Fence/Contribute for fencing work. You can find forms online, make sure you go to your state/territory for the correct one. In the Northern Territory, contact the Department of Infrastructure, Planning and Logistics for advice.
- 3. What styles of fence can I choose from?
- We custom design and manufacture our fencing so the choices are endless. If you have a particular fence design in mind or a photo of something you would like, then please let us know. The standard styles of fencing include Tubular, slat, sheet and glass fencing.
- 4. What colours are available?
- We provide the full range of powder coat colours. The available range of colours can be viewed in the Dulux Powder coat Colour Chart Brochure.
- 5. Do you provide“Supply Only” for fencing?
- Yes, we can provide fencing you can install yourself. However, it only comes with limited guarantee.
- 6. Choosing a contractor:
Choosing your fencing contractor is important, some people go to the bottom line of their quote, and sadly they get what they pay for. We have spent many years in the fencing industry collectively and have seen the results of poor choices, unfortunately when quizzed more often than not it was about the price.
Imported panels can often seem the cheaper option at first, but too often we need to replace them within a few years. when the weld doesn’t’ hold up or the colour fades. Our Fabrication team delivers strong panel and tubular fencing that lasts the distance.
- 7. What to look for/ask in a fencing contractor?
• Did your quote come from the actual builder of the fence?
• Is your fence builder police checked?
• Does your fence builder hold the correct insurances/public liability?
• Are they WHS Accredited?
• Do they offer a guarantee that you are confident of?
• Is their quotation clear and concise so as to leave you in no doubt what you will be getting?
- 8. Do I need to clear my fence line?
- You will need to clear your fence line prior works proceeding (unless you have requested your Fence Installer perform the task), the garden/clearance needs to be min 600mm both sides of the fence.
- 9. Will you provide temporary fencing during the construction phase?
Yes. To provide you security and peace of mind our team can install temporary fencing overnight while works take place.
If the work is taking place due to significant damage to an existing fence, ask our team about install a temporary fencing while you are waiting for the repair works to commence.
- 10. Care and Warranties:
- Dependent on the type/style of fence and fencing materials. Ensure that you gather your information on how to care for your fence and save your fencing material (where applicable) warranties, some are transferable so well worthwhile hanging onto.